It is now possible to pay for your purchase conveniently via bank link of your home bank in most countries.
We use the payment processor service PaySera. You can read more about this service on the PaySera website: https://www.paysera.com Paying is easy:
1. In the shopping cart, fill in the details about where the package should be sent. Be sure to include your phone number – without it, the courier will not be able to find you and you will not be notified when you opt for the parcel machine.
2. The first field in the required information is COUNTRY. When you add your home country to it, the TRANSPORT and PAYMENT METHODS options will appear in the respective windows. If you choose the suitable TRANSPORT option, you will see the charge for transport.
3. Next, select the PAYMENT METHOD. You can choose Bank Transfer, PayPal, and Pay with your bank link
4. When selecting Pay with your bank link, you need to select the country of your home bank in the window that opens and that will open available bank links.
5. In Finland, Sweden and some other countries, one option is TRUSTLY. This is a service offered by the Swedish company Trustly Group AB, which connects most bank links, read more about it on their website: https://www.trustly.net/
6. After checking the Pay with your bank link, selecting TRUSTLY or your home bank, tick the: I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally. and click I CONFIRM MY ORDER.
7. If you select TRUSTLY, the bank links will appear in the next window after I CONFIRM MY ORDER, and the login and payment will be done in the usual way, as when paying via bank link.
8. In case of problems or suggestions, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +372 5177789.